Australian Camp Family Trekking
Spend 2 days away from the city to disappear in the natural beauty of the mountain ranges and Nepalese villages. During this 2 days trek, you will be accompanied by a professional guide and we cover Tibetan Refusee camp, Dhampus village, Australian Camp, and Kande. The trek starts after driving to Phedi through a scenic highway, and ends at Kande.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Professional guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch and Dinner (Available at purchase)
- At 10am, meet your guide in your hotel lobby. We drive with private vehicle to Phedi, following the scenic winding highway the offers views of Pokhara valley and the Himalayan ranges. Will stop Hemja to visit Tibetan Refusee camp. We will have Tibetan lunch. Explore Tibetan refusee camp for an hour, we will drive to Phedi. (Drive in total will take about 40 minutes). We than start our trek towards Dhampus village. It takes about 3 hours to reach to Dhampus. Dhampus is a typical Gurung village located on the lap of Annapurna region. The village settlement is typical with stone paved lanes and faces towards the Himalayan ranges. The Annapurna range and Fishtail can easily view from here. Will have dinner and stay overnight at Guest house. Next morning, we can enjoy the view of Sunrise over Annapurna and Fishtail. Will start our trek toward Australian camp after breakfast. Village passes through a hill ridge and is more challenging compared to initial hike. Australian Camp where you will see panoramic views of the Annapurna range and Fishtail. It takes about 3 hours to reach to Australian Camp. Will have lunch here. After, will trek downhill to Kande. On our route way we pass through forests. After reaching at highway, your driver will drive you back to Pokhara and drop you to your Hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential house in Lakeside area or from our Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd office: Located at Lakeside.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.