Australian Camp Trek
Join our fabulous short trek to Australian Camp for 1 night 2 days excellent getaway from daily monotonous life that offers very refreshing hiking in the nature and village experience and walk through the terraced farmland and cultural village of Dhampus, Kande and Pothana. The trip starts after well prepared breakfast in Pokhara, an hour smooth drive from Pokhara takes us to Kande at the altitude of 1700 meter from sea level, the starting point of this short trekking of Australian Camp and Dhampus Village trek. This is an easy village walk and a nice hike of 1 night 2 days for the amazing experience luxury holidays near Pokhara valley.
We shall have incredible view of Annapurna South (7219m), Hiunchuli (6440m), Machhapuchhre (6993m) and Lamjung Himal. From Australian Camp we will hike down to continue through perfect jungle trail with birds chirping sounds our trek to continue to beautiful village of Dhampus, takes about an hour and another hour to reach Phedi by terraced fields.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Experienced Trek Guide
- Surface transportation in private vehicle
- Trip AdvisorBrokerage Charge
- Entry/Admission - Machhapuchhre Guest house and restaurant
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Dinner
- Rescue & Travel Insurance
- Any Private Expenses.
- Optional Attractions that are not specified in the itinerary.
Day 1: Drive from Pokhara to Kande and Trek to Australian Camp
Stop At: Machhapuchhre Guest house and restaurant, Annapurna-6, Australian camp, Dhampus 33700, Nepal
We begin our trip with a pickup from Lake Side pokhara, and drive for about an hour to reach Kande. The trails from Kande is almost ascending and takes one and half hour getting there.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Best lodge available on twin sharing basis
Day 2: Trek to Phedi by Dhampus and drive to Pokhara
Stop At: Dhampus, Dhampus, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
After having breakfast, we fall back to Phedi which takes about 3 hours. On reaching phedi we continue drive towards Pokhara.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.