Australian Dinosaur Giants Tour
The museum is home to Australia's Largest Dinosaurs and megafauna from South West Queensland. Visitors will be treated to a up close and personal tour of the dinosaur and megafauna laboratories and see the holotype specimen of Cooper Australia's Largest Individual.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour and Entry to the Museum Holotype room
- Entry/Admission - Eromanga Natural History Museum
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eromanga Natural History Museum, 1 Dinosaur Drive, Eromanga, Queensland 4480 Australia
On this tour you’ll meet titanosaur sauropods, Cooper and George, the largest dinosaurs to have ever been found in Australia. Titanosaurs are one of the last remaining sauropod groups in the Cretaceous Period and also were the largest ever land-dwelling animals. The bones of Cooper and George are the largest bones of any dinosaur so far discovered in Australia, which makes them the largest bones of any animal to have walked the Australian continent.
Our local guides have an in-depth knowledge of fossil hunting and delight in unravelling the mysteries of the past. They’ll demonstrate exposing the fossilised bone using specialised tools. You’ll also see the incredible Eulo megafauna fossils and other natural history collections.
It’s not every day that you get to touch a 95 million-year-old dinosaur bone!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Eromanga Natural History Museum, 1 Dinosaur Dr, Eromanga QLD 4480, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.