Authenic Puerto Rican Food Tasting Cooking Lesson (Volunteer Option Available)
This tasty tour is for the food lover in you. Join in for some authentic Puerto Rican cuisines made by the locals and learn how to make dishes just like they do with the included cooking class. This tour is perfect for tasting the true flavors of the island. Snacks and bottle water will be provided and the best part is you eat what you cook!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinones, Torrecilla Baja, 00772 Puerto Rico
On this tour you will get to explore some of the Afro-Latino Caribbean culture in the town of Loiza. Here you will taste some of the most delicious infused cuisine in the Caribbean.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Placita de Santurce, 154 Calle Dos Hermanos, San Juan 00907 Puerto Rico
Here we will visit a local farmers market to learn about some of our islands locally grown and used ingridents as well as purchase ingridents that we will use to cook later on in the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter your exact pick up location.Ports
- San Juan Cruise Port Terminal, Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.