Authentic Cajun & Creole Cuisine in New Orleans for private groups
Get a real taste of Cajun & Creole flavor fusion that makes up New Orleans cuisine including the famous Red Beans and Rice, Jambalaya, and more.
• Enjoy authentic Cajun & Creole cuisine with a New Orleans local
• Wine is provided, guests are also welcome to bring their own drinks
• Located along the Mardi Gras parade route just 15 min away from the French Quarter
*Can cater to dietary restrictions upon request*
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinks and beverages
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About the host:
“Growing up in a family where the smell of food and the sizzle of pans constantly stimulated the senses at every family gathering, it wasn’t long before I started to pick up and learn the craft. As a kid, I started as a pint-sized Sous chef peeling seafood and chopping seasoning. After I began memorizing family recipes, I eventually graduated to cooking dishes and creating recipes of my own. Creole and Cajun cuisine is always based on the tradition of spice & very rich flavors. Guests can expect healthy versions of traditional New Orleans recipes without sacrificing taste!”
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Welcome Appetizers
• Crawfish-Pecan Salad
• New Orleans Red Beans and Rice
• Louisiana Jambalaya
• Mardi Gras King Cake
Departure Point :New Orleans, LA, USA
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.