Authentic Chichen Itza Experience with Round Trip and Buffet
THIS IS VIP SO YOU MUST BE HERE!, this is one of the most enigmatic activities in Mexico.
Chichen- Itza is unique in the world since there is no such thing anywhere. This activity is cataloged as mandatory for all travelers who visit Mexico.
The water we offer to drink at the activity its bottled and purified, the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene.
We recommend to bring towel, swimming suit and comfortable shoes like tennis or sneakers. It is important to mentioned that you need to use biodegradable sunblock.
Due to our commitment to nature we recommend our travelers use biodegradable products
The experience is so incredible that it takes you to live the unique history of the Mayan culture. Only registered companies like us have exclusive access to this activity. Thank you for choosing us please give us the opportunity to give you an excellent service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - water, sodas and beer on bus
- Lunch - buffet at Suytun
- Restroom on board
- Soda/Pop - 2 beers during the buffet
- WiFi on board
- Entrance to Chichen Itza
- Entrance to Suy Tun Mayan Cenote
- Visit to Valladolid, colonial town
- Breakfast - Sandwich and juice
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
After one of our transports passes by you to your hotel or established meeting point, you will be transferred to the departure center of the excursions to the archaeological zones. There, you will board the transportation where - during the course of the day - a certified guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing you with assistance and interesting information.
During the trip, we visited the SUYTUN ECOTURISM CENTER (Mayan language: Stone Center) with a wonderful SACRED CENOTE (in the Mayan language: Cavern with Water) located in the middle of the Caribbean jungle of the Yucatan peninsula where - included in the price of the excursion - you can enter to visit and refresh yourself with a purifying bath in the sacred, crystalline and underground waters - according to the Mayan belief - protected by a mythological figure, guardian of the forest, called ALUX. In addition, SuyTun offers the best selection of fine pieces of Mayan craftsmanship manufactured in the surrounding communities which you will get at better prices than anywhere else.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Meet and enjoy the enygmatic Chichen Itza archaeological site, fabulous ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization, named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and its renowned Temple of Kukulcán, considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World.
Make this magical journey through time, discovering the secrets stored in the buildings of this ancient city of the Mayan civilization, one of the most advanced in the pre-Hispanic world. Admire and contemplate several buildings such as the Market of the Thousand Columns, the Temple of the Warriors with the statue of Chacmool, the Game Ball, the Temple of the Jaguar, the astronomical observatory and the wonderful Temple of Kukulcán, one of the most emblematic monuments of the Mayan civilization.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Back to the Riviera Maya or Cancun, we visit the city center of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan, you´ll see the Church of San Gervacio, and you can admire the splendor of Colonial Mexico.
Don´t miss the opportunity to buy a typical mayan shirt or if you preferred a complete dress called "hipil".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel you are staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.