Authentic cooking class and meal experience at a local's home in Mumbai
Mumbai is a melting pot of cultures. How about experiencing India's rich culture and heritage by interacting with a local family over food. This food experience will be hosted by our home-chef Prabha at her home; and will consist of 2 parts.
1. An immersive cooking class wherein she will teach you a couple of authentic dishes from her city of Mangalore (from the Southern Indian state of Karnataka); AND
2. Followed by a multi-course meal wherein you will join Prabha and her family over interesting conversations around food and culture.
The whole experience will last about 3-4 hours.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Our home-chef, Prabha will welcome you to her home and host you over an immersive cooking class wherein she will teach you a couple of authentic dishes which form a part of her family recipes. Once the cooking session is done, you will join her and her family over a multi-course meal over interesting conversations around food and culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Dattatray Road, Dattatray Rd, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400047, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The menu can be curated basis your dietary restrictions or any food allergies that you may have
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.