Authentic Cultural and Historical Village Tour of Nadi Ex Fiji Marriott Resort
Pickup 0830hrs for Morning Tour, 1330hrs for Afternoon Tour ex Resort Lobby
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle - including Driver/Guide
Visit Nadi’s newest Fijian Cultural Village.
Visit Fiji's Famous & Colorful Hindu Temple
Visit the famous Gardens of Sleeping Giants
Visit Fiji’s First landing Village (Veseisei Village) for a Historical tour.
Visit to Nadi's vegetable & fruit markets
Explore the local Handicraft markets
Shopping Spree at Nadi Town or Denarau Marina.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Fiji Culture Village
- Entry/Admission - Nadi Produce Markets
- Entry/Admission - Viseisei Vuda
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fiji Culture Village, Lot 1 Nacaqara Navo, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Your tour starts with a visit to Fiji’s newest Fijian Cultural Village where you witness culture at its best full of stories. See authentic thatched roof houses and huts and discover what life was like in old days of Fiji. Wander in the colorful garden where the aroma of tropical flowers and plants fills the air
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nadi Produce Markets, Hospital Road, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
After the tour, arrive at Fiji’s famous and colorful Nadi Siva Subramani Temple. Take a guided tour of the temple enjoying the spectacular paintings and history of Indian Gods and Goddess. After the tour, visit Nadi's colorful vegetable and fruit markets then on to local Handicraft market to witness an array of local handicrafts and artifacts for you to take back home
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Viseisei Vuda, Viseisei, Fiji
Tour then continues to historical village of Veseisei where the native Fijians first landed. The village is full of history, cultural and the friendly people. Take a tour of the village to experience and witness the lifestyle of the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Fiji's famous orchid gardens - The Gardens of Sleeping Giants. The gardens are nestled in the cool shadows of two giant mountains and offers over 30 to 40 varieties magnificent Asian Orchids and Cattleya hybrids which was once the private collection of the late American actor Raymond Burr. Take a tour of the gardens or just wander along the canopy covered boardwalk through gorgeously landscaped lawns across calm lilly ponds.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults and car seats are extra cost
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.