Authentic Ethnic & Culture Tours
. There is a lot of ethnic and culture attractions to experience in this village, including the legendary ‘long neck women’ of Kayan tribe. You will also get an opportunity to visit around the village, and that includes homes. There is also plenty of Kayan souvenirs to collect including bracelets, carved wood, weaved bamboo and amongst others. You will then enjoy Kayan traditional lunch before leaving for Hta Nee La Leh.
The next stop in the afternoon is Hta Nee La Leh. It’s another Kayan village where you will see the way of life of the people and believes. We will also explore the village and the people, including their homes. In addition, you will enjoy the local musicians who play traditional bamboo guitars. You will also see how Kayah dress is made as well as their distinctive Kayah Lacquer leg rings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Taung Kwe Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Seven Stages Lake
What's excluded :
- Hotel, Accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Guide tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taung Kwe Pagoda, Nh5, Loikaw Myanmar
Travelers can see the amazing Loikaw sunset view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Seven Stages Lake, NO2 Sanchaung Tsp, Yangon, Loikaw 55010 Myanmar
Near Hta Nee La Lah village and nature places.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Amazing Kayah Travel and Tours, No 17, Nandar Street, Minsu Quarter MM 09011, Loikaw, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Loikaw Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.