Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/2nights
• Visit the popular Ha Giang attractions: Twin Mountain, H'Mong King Palace, Dong Van Ancient Town, Dong Van Market Ma Pi Leng Pass.
• Drop in the local family of ethnic minority groups: White H'mong, Red Dzao, Tay…
• Short trekking to Lung Cu Flagpole
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 1 night in qualified homestay and 1 night in hotel.
- Professional and enthusiastic guide
- Fresh water on the car: 01 bottle / person/ day Meals as mentioned
- Car / Limousine
- Entrance fees - Border fee for foreigners.
- Entry/Admission - Ảnh Viện Áo Cưới Hà Giang
- Entry/Admission - Lung Cu Flag Tower
- Entry/Admission - Ma Pi Leng Pass
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Tips for driver and tour guide 2 USD/ person/ day - VAT Tax (10%)
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang – Quan Ba (L/D)
Stop At: Ảnh Viện Áo Cưới Hà Giang, 302 Đ. Điện Biên, P.Yên Ninh, Thành phố Yên Bái, Yên Bái, Vietnam
Morning: Our guide picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi around 6.am, we arrive Ha Giang city by noon. Have lunch and drive into the Rocky Plateau.
Afternoon: You will soon have the look down view of the towns in Quan Ba district with the Twin Mountains as a gem. Descend into the Lung Tam hemp weaving village, explore the local’s traditional craftsmanship that’s growing into good business. Drive through the Can Ty valley, along the Mien river flowing pass by H’Mong, Nung ethnic homes. Settle down in Nam Dam village, Quan Ba.
Evening: Have dinner cooked by the homestay’s host and freely walk around the village.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: overnight in Quan Ba
Day 2: Quan Ba - Yen Minh – Lung Cu – Dong Van (B/L/D)
Stop At: Lung Cu Flag Tower, Dragon Mountain Lung Cu Peak, Ha Giang 29000 Vietnam
Early morning: Have breakfast in the fresh air of a mountainous village. When everyone is ready, we visit the mansion of a ruler of the semi-autonomy Ha Giang during the French colonial era- The H’Mong King’s Palace. Continue to visit the Lung Cu Flag Tower, standing on the summit of the Dragon mountain - the Northernmost point of Vietnam. Drive to a pretty and authentic café Cuc Bac (North Pole) among a LoLo’s community.
Evening: Get to the town Dong Van, check in, have dinner, chill out in the Old Quarter
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: overnight in Dong Van
Day 3: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng – Meo Vac – Hanoi (B/L)
Stop At: Ma Pi Leng Pass, Meo Vac, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
Morning: Spend some times on seeing the market of ethnic minorities then get ready for a rollercoaster ride along the legendary Ma Pi Leng pass. Spend extra time on enjoying the spectacular view, with the Nho Que river way down below and lush green patches sliding down between rugged rock mountains, hacksaw ridge fading away behind layers of gentle mist.
Afternoon: Have lunch and transfer to Hanoi, the car will drop you at your hotel.
End of our service! Thank you and hope to see you again.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.