Authentic Fijian Village Full Day Culture Trip With Lunch
Visit Fiji's most authentic village located in the interior of Ba which is approximately 200years old.
Almost 200 traditional thatched-roof, wood & straw bure huts.
Meet with the locals and learn the history of the village.
Enjoy the traditional lunch prepared by the village ladies
per adult from
800 to 1,630 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lunch at the village
- Photo stops along the way
- Entry/Admission - Navala Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Navala Village, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Upon arriving at Navala Village, take part in the Kara Ceremony, learn bit of history while having a tour around the village. Have a delicious, mouthwatering Fijian style lunch prepared the village ladies. Relax or take a dip in the cold waters of the upper source of Ba River before making your way to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ba, Ba, Viti Levu
A quick visit to the local market BA, meeting the locals, buying some local fresh fruits.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off are provided from Nadi/Denarau hotels hence please be ready at your hotel lobby at least 15minutes prior to the given pick up time. Transfers outside of Nadi/Denarau area hotels can be arranged at an extra cost.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress modestly .Don't wear hats and women must not wear halter tops or bare shoulders
- Do not wear hats while in the village . They are interpreted as a sign of disrespect
- Stay with your assigned host.
- Speak softly
- Supply or consumption of alcohol in all villages is prohibited
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.