Authentic Homemade Pasta & Local Wine
My name is Nicoletta and I have been working in the luxury hotel sector for more than 10 years. Together with my dear friend chef and sommelier Flaminia we thought of combining our two passions, such as hospitality and love for sharing and Italian cuisine and wine, in a single activity. All in the beautiful setting of the Monti district, very close to the Coliseum area.
We are sure to guarantee a fantastic typically Italian experience, between a lot of flour and a laugh!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Food, Different types of homemade pasta, an Italian dessert, Drinks, Italian wine, water and coffee, Cooking equipment
- Aprons and Cookbooks
What's excluded :
- We will learn how to make homemade pasta (tagliatelle, gnocchi alla romana, potato gnocchi, fettuccine, ravioli) and some typical Italian desserts (tiramisu, ricotta and chocolate cake, apple strudel), all accompanied by wines carefully chosen from the most interesting realities of the Italian wine scene.
It will be both a cooking lesson and a moment of sharing, relaxing and chatting with friends, as happens when you cook at home. Because the joy of eating well and being at the table all together is part of the history of every Italian family. After the class you will be your own judge by tasting your creation!
We will use the typical products of traditional Italian cuisine, such as extra virgin olive oil, Parmigiano Reggiano, tomato, basil, mozzarella and we will always use seasonal products. So the recipes will vary according to the time of year we are in.
• Rione Monti, Centro Storico, Rome Italy
• Homemade fettuccine with fresh tomato - Fresh fettuccine made with your own hands, with fresh tomato and basil.
• Potato gnocchi with butter and sage or Ricotta and spinach ravioli
Departure Point :Via della Madonna dei Monti, 24, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- child seats on request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.