Authentic Indian Meal with Local Family in Pondicherry
Pushpa, our host, will be serving you a traditional meal influenced by French, Vietnamese, Cambodian, South Indian, Portuguese, Creole cuisine; all of which define the amazing culture of Pondicherry.
Once you arrive, Pushpa will serve you a soothing welcome drink and her husband will speak to you about the cuisine and culture.
Join the lovely couple in the kitchen to cook something crispy or something sauteed or something fried. Join Pushpa in preparing some simple but amazing local dishes and along the way learn few new techniques of cooking. While this isn’t a professional cooking class, it will be a lot more rewarding than one!
After that, it is time to sit down and enjoy the meal with the family. The meal will consist of appetizers, main course and desserts. Pushpa believes in using the freshest of ingredients and will be using some veggies from her own garden for the meal.
The entire experience can last for about 2-3 hours.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Authenticook, Pondicherry India
Enjoy a scrumptious meal with a local!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Fire Apostolic Christ Church, Cuddalore Road, Cuddalore Road, Near Village Administrative Office, Ariyankuppam, Puducherry, 605007, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.