Authentic Local Kenyan Food Tour
We will meet at the lobby of Elysee Plaza. First stop will be at a sweet local lady vendor who sells fruits & vegetables. Here, you can indulge in either a fruit salad or the freshest juice in Nairobi. We'll then head to the street food Drive-Thru spot where we shall try some Kenyan style sausage, egg and salad. Next is a spread of authentic local Kenyan cuisine which awaits us at a popular Nyama Choma restaurant. We will end the day with some delicious ice cream from Africa's oldest parlor-circa 1952! Either that or we wind up with the best coffee in Nairobi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - A holistic lunch spread of everything Kenyan cuisine. From a selection of Nyama Choma (BBQ meat), fish, goat, chicken, ugali, traditional vegetables, stewed banana etc
- Snacks - We will commence our foodie tour with Kenya's famous Street Fruit Salad - it's always summertime in Nairobi! Next we'll head to the Kenyan version of a Drive-thru to enjoy street food appetizers :)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Perfect time to try our local beers will be at lunch.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yaya Centre, Argwings Kodhek Road, Nairobi Kenya
All 4 locations are within a 5 km radius of Yaya Centre which is a 10 min drive from where we are meeting up - Elysee Plaza.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Elysee Plaza, Shan Decor, Kilimani Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.