Authentic Medjugorje Tour
The parish of Medjugorje is situated in Herzegovina, 25 km southwest of Mostar. Medjugorje, (the name is of Slavic origin, and signifies a region between two mounts) with villages of Bijakovići, Vionica, Miletina and Šurmanci, forms a Roman-Catholic paris where today about 5000 inhabitants live. The pastoral cars of the paris is confided to the priests of the Herzegovinian Franciscan Province of the Assumptions of Mary. The whole region is inhabited by Croats (Bosnian Croats) who received Christianity 13 centuries ago. In historical documents, the village was mentioned in 1599 for the first time. The persent parish was founded in 1892, and dedicated to St.James the Apostole, protector of pilgirms. Until June 24, 1981, Medjugorje lived like all other villages of this region: people worked on their land, planted tobacco and vineyards, produced wine and vegetables to acquire just enough for modest life for their families.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Medjugorie Regina Pacis
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medjugorie Regina Pacis, Ulice Kralice Mira 75, Medjugorje 88266 Bosnia and Herzegovina
This Medjugorje tour will be perfect opportunity for you to experience a true Divine and also it would be perfect opportunity for us to show you few more locations around beautiful Herzegovina, depending on how much time we have, perhaps Pocitelj and Mostar. Join us and have a great experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: NowBosnia, Mostar bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your location within the city so we may pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.