Authentic Mykonos Private Tour 2.0
Discover a more authentic side to Mykonos away from the tourist crowds on a half-day island tour of remote villages, hidden harbors and secret beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vehicle and Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- You will have time for swimming if you chose so in both of the beaches we ll visit
- Disposable masks and gloves are provided
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Panayia Tourliani
- Entry/Admission - Ornos Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery of Panayia Tourliani, Central square, Ano Mera 84600 Greece
The Byzantine Panagia Tourliani Monastery, fronted by an ornate bell tower with triple bells. Its interior is perhaps even more impressive, with carved marble and wood, Byzantine frescoes, crystal chandeliers, a gilded pulpit, and a wooden altar screen with scenes from the New Testament.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fokos Beach, Fokos, 846 00 Greece
Fokos beach is a totally secluded beach with coarse sand, unknown to many people.
Located 12 kilometers in the North of Mykonos Town Fokos Beach is one of the nicest beaches on Mykonos island! Big, clean wide sandy beach, with a place for naturists as well. There are no facilities on the beach like sunbeds and umbrellas. Although there is one small traditional tavern, which is actually very popular among locals with comfortable chairs, a view over the beach, and of course delicious food.
You will have 30 minutes if you ll want to swim.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mykonos Town, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Cyclades, South Aegean
The Mykonos windmills are iconic feature of the Greek island of the Mykonos, they were built by the Venetians in the 16th century and they were primarily used to mill wheat.Their use gradually declined until they ceased production in the middle of the 20th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ornos Beach, Ornos 846 00 Greece
Ornos beach is one of Mykonos Island’s most touristic and well organized beaches.The beach of Ornos is good, large and sandy, the sea water is clear, and the beach comes with parasols and sunbeds that are for rent.The southern part of Ornos beach is perfectly suitable for families with small children, because the sea is shallow and the bottom is sandy, so it is easy to get into the water. Because it is so safe you will notice also many yachts to throw out there anchor in this protected Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will be waiting for you outside of your hotel with the minivan , if your hotel is not accesible by a minivan call us so we can arrange the closest pick up point of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you need a Infant/child Seat plz call us and let us know at least 1 day before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- There is a limit of passengers per 9seats vehicle of 5 passengers + the driver, Exceeding the passenger limit is exceptionally permitted, provided that only parents with their minor children are in the vehicle. The use of a non-medical protective mask by passengers and the driver is mandatory.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.