Authentic Neapolitan Food&Wine Tasting in a Typical Estate
Merge yourself in a typical Italian atmosphere by visiting an authentic winery at the bottom of the Mount Vesuvius. Learn all about wine making methods by an expert vintner. Discover the land of Lacrima Christi wine and taste local delicacies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Winery and vineyards visit, 5 wines tasting, light lunch, beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Everything not mentioned in inclusions
- Enjoy an unforgettable tasting experience which combines the land and its traditions in a flavorful whole, beginning with a guided walk through the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. Let you be guided by an expert vintner: he will teach you about the ground, the territory, the viticulture, and the grape harvest. Afterward, tour the winery where the wine is produced: you'll visit everything from the presses, where it all begins, to the barrel room, where our wines are aged. Then, sit down and enjoy a tasting menu:
Appetizer: salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" and bruschetta with tomatoes on bread baked in a wood-burning oven, paired with Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Bianco DOP, Rosato, and Rosso.
Bread with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and with Lacryma Christi DOC vinegar.
Spaghetti made with durum wheat flour and tossed with a sauce made from Piennolo tomatoes and basil, paired with Lacryma Christi Riserva.
Pastiera Napolitana paired with Capafresca Spumante Rosato and Acquavite di Albicocche del Vesuvio, an apricot distillate.
• wine tasting
Departure Point :Via Tirone della Guardia, 12, 80040 Trecase NA, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is possible to accommodate celiacs, vegetarians, and vegans with a special menu. Please let us know a few days in advance if you have special dietary needs.
- If you arrive by train the pick-up it's possible from Torre Annunziata Oplonti stop, on the Circumvesuviana railway.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.