Authentic Sahara Tour 3 days 2 nights
We offer a real life experience during this desert tour from Marrakesh to the great Sahara, crossing various beautiful landscape that the south of Morocco has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - 2 breakfast
- Dinner - 2 Diners
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- 3 DAYS DESERT TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA
Visit the South of Morocco, Skoura palm grove, Dades valley, Todra valley and Todra canyon. Experience a night at a nomadic camp. Enjoy the magic beauty of the south of Morocco, with its mountains, gorges, valleys, rivers, Kasbah, Oasis and sand dunes. In this region you will discover people and villages that will take back to the authentic Morocco.
Day 1: Marrakech – Atlas Mountain – Ouarzazate – Dades Gorge
Day 2: Dades Gorge – Toudra Gorge – Merzouga desert
Day 3: Merzouga desert – Ouarzazate - Marrakech
What is included in the tour?
• Half Board: 2 Breakfasts, 2 dinners. Inc. a desert camp dinner
• 1 nights at Kasbah hotel & 1 night in the desert Camp.
• Transportation during the Tour in A/C comfortable minibus (modern Cars).
• Camel trek from the hotel in Merzouga to the desert Camp.
• All road taxes and tolls
Highlights of the Tour:
• High Atlas Mountains
• Beautiful valley from South of Morocco, Oasis of Skoura, Roses Valley, Dades Valley, Toudra valley.
• Panoramic views of Todra Gorge
• Erg Chebbi sand dunes - The Sahara Experience
• Merzouga – Explore Sahara in a camel trek
• Desert night
• Ouarzazate Aït Benhaddou - UNESCO-listed ancient fortified Kasbah city
*Day 1: From Marrakech to Dades Valley
The journey starts in Marrakech, where we’ll pick you up from your hotel or Riad, and ride across the Tizi N’ Tichka Mountain pass, the highest one in North Africa. The drive will take about 2 hours, and we will of course stop to take pictures in the beautiful scenery and have a good, filling Moroccan breakfast.
We will then drive again towards Ouarzazate, commonly named the Hollywood of Morocco (since a lot of movies were made there, like Brad Pitt’s Babel), where you’ll be able to visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage and an example of an old fortified Moroccan city. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the Atlas Film Studios for a cinematic experience after having a good lunch in the city.
After that, we’ll be on the road again for a few hours to reach Skoura (on our way to Dades Valley), a magical little town embroidered with Kasbahs everywhere. We’ll stay in a hotel in the Dades Valley, where you’ll be able to have some rest before the next adventure!
*Day 2: From the Dades Valley to Merzouga
After having a good breakfast, we’ll hit the road again to discover the Todgha town and the Todgha Gorges. You will of course have the time to take pictures and admire the gorgeous landscape. We will then head to Tinjdad, one of the various little towns on the road, for a good lunch.
On our way to Merzouga, we’ll have the opportunity to move across Arfoud and Rissani, and by early evening, we will have reached our hotel in Merzouga, where we’ll have time to relax by the swimming pool and have some sweet Moroccan mint tea.
Then, we will continue our journey by riding camels from our hotel across the Sahara dunes for one hour and a half. Once we arrive to the tent, we will settle, drink some Sahraoui mint tea with the desert nomads, and then watch the sunset over the dunes, which is the perfect end for a busy day. We’ll then have dinner by the camp, enjoying some good Moroccan live music and the company of the nomads around a campfire.
*Day 3: From Merzouga to Marrakech
On the third day, we will wake up early enough to enjoy the sunrise, something that every person who visits the Sahara should do at least once, it’s an astonishing view! We will then get back to our hotel in Merzouga, where you can shower and grab a good breakfast. After that, we will then hit the road to Marrakech, where we’ll arrive in the evening.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your accommodation address to pick you up for your tourDeparture time : 07:30 amReturn time : Evening of the third day. 18:30 to 19h00 Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.