Authentic Saint Petersburg Tour - Kolomna District Experience by MOST PETERSBURG
Authentic St.Petersburg Tour - Kolomna District Experience Private Guided Tour in St.Petersburg, Russia
There is a place in the city, which can show you the real and unique St. Petersburg with its amazingly mysterious and romantic atmosphere — it is the Kolomna District. This district is often called "the most authentic Petersburg" because it does not look like the fanciful Nevsky Prospect neither does it look like boring outskirts. It is a historical area of the city, where the spirit of the old city still lives. In Kolomna we will see the constant patterns of rivers and canals and the famous place from which you can see most of the bridges in St. Petersburg — the so- called Semimostie or the place of Seven Bridges. It is the best place to walk and enjoy awesome sights of the romantic old city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - New Holland Island
- Entry/Admission - Nicholas Palace / Nikolaevsky palace
- Entry/Admission - Secrets of St Petersburg
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
We start with an excursion to St. Isaacs Cathedral, which 43-meters-high colonnade opens a marvelous view on the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: New Holland Island, Admiralteyskiy Canal Embankment, 2, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
We continue our tour with a laid-back journey from St. Isaac square to New Holland Island area. Here you can choose either comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with wi-fi onboard or walking through picturesque places. When New Holland is explored enough it is time to have a traditional Russian lunch in one of the best restaurants of the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nicholas Palace / Nikolaevsky palace, Ploshchad' Truda, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190098
To continue our tour we are going to visit the Nikolaevskiy Palace to find out more about the authentic entertainment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Secrets of St Petersburg, Nevskiy Ave., 40/42 Neptun Shopping and Enternaining Center, St. Petersburg 191119 Russia
Finally, we go on the excursion to the most romantic places of Kolomna full of mystery and secret spots. During the tour, our private guide will be glad to answer all of your questions and share an exclusive information with you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in the city center are allowed
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.