Upon arrival at the dock, our catamaran-type boat awaits us to sail in the Bay of Samana, where we will enjoy a pleasant tour at sea.
Our safari trucks are waiting for us, in them we will make our trip to the municipality of Río de los Cocos 10 minutes from the town of Samaná, where through a path surrounded by cocoa, coffee and mango plantations we will visit the jump that bears his name (Salto Río Los Cocos), after a pleasant bath in its crystalline waters we continue towards the town of Samaná, where we will make a panoramic City Tour, visiting the public market, churches and government edition.
THE TIMANA DE SAMANA RESTAURANT: To calm your adventurer's appetite, the tour will take you to El Timón, our exclusive restaurant. Here you can enjoy delicious Dominican food. While having a quiet lunch, you can enjoy the beautiful view of Samana Bay and its Napoleon bridges.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cayo Levantado
- Entry/Admission - Playa El Valle
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, La Barbacoa 32000 Dominican Republic
We will sail to Bacardi Island (Cayo Levantado), where we can swim in its waters, rest and have some refreshing drinks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa El Valle, El Valle, on the road Samana - El Valle, Santa Barbara de Samana 32000 Dominican Republic
We will continue our excursion until we reach the beautiful and lonely El Valle beach, a totally virgin beach where we can rest, bathe and take beautiful photos of this paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect throughout the area of Bavaro, Puntacana and bull's head. Depending on the hotel where the client is, we inform you of the pick-up time. You will receive a message with the pick-up time for your hotel. In case of not receiving the information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.