Authentic South Tour
Being in the most natural part of Mauritius, you have access to some wonderful places of interest, which you may wish to explore whilst in Mauritius. On this scenic trip around the south west of the island you will discover spectacular changes of scenery, revealing some of the island’s unique natural assets.
See some of the most spectacular natural sites of the island
• Trou aux cerfs, An extinct volcano, with a breathtaking panoramic view on most of the island.
• Ship model Factory
• Mare aux Vacoas reservoir
• Mangal Mahadev – The giant shiva statue
• The sacred lake & hindu temple, Grand Bassin (also named as Ganga Talao)
• Black River Gorge (view point) with endemic plants and rare bird species
• Viewpoint of Alexandra waterfalls
• Head off to the village of Chamarel. You will admire the beauty of the Chamarel's waterfalls and seven coloured earth
per adult from
900 to 1,600 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch (on your own)
- • Pick up 09:00 from any hotel / Airport / Cruise ship
• A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights
• Drop off at around 16:30 to initial pick up point
About our drivers:
• All our drivers speak fluent English and French
• Our drivers are Mauritians and will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
• All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly.Inclusions
• Entrance fees
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
All along, you will travel in maximum convenience in an air-conditioned family car / minivan (for bigger groups), with an experienced driver/guide to show you around.
Departure Point :Port Louis, Port Louis
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be done everywhere in MauritiusAirports
- S. Seewoosagur Ram. Intl Airport, Mahebourg, Mauritius
- Cruise Pirs Port Louis Quay D, Port Area, Port Louis, Mauritius
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.