Authentic Villages and Inland Majorca Guided tour (pick-up from North)
Departing from the North area of Majorca, we will go first to a farm of Aloe Vera located in the village of Santa Margarita, where we will visit the plantation, we will explain the manufacture of cosmetics and we will make a tasting of aloe vera juice.
We will continue our way to the village of Petra to visit the Monastery of Bonany, to enjoy the beautiful panoramic views.
We will go then to visit a traditional weekly market of Inca. The market is very popular and offers everything one can imagine with products ranging from fruit and vegetables, leather goods, local made handicraft, plants and flowers, clothes to live animals.
After the visit to the market we will lunch at a typical restaurant in Sineu, in the centre of the island.
In the afternoon we will go to the small town of San Joan to visit Els Calderers, a "Possesió" of the eighteenth century, where arts and crafts of the time of Mallorca are represented.
Finally we will visit a pearl's of Mallorca factory in Montuiri.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Mallorcan Tapas, dessert and drinks (water, wine and coffee)
- Ticket entrance to Els Calderers
- Visit to a Majorcan Pearls Factory
- Visit to a farm of Aloe Vera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aloe Vera Farm Mallorca S.L., Crta. Sta. Margalida - Artá, Km 3,4, 07450 Santa Margalida, Illes Balears, Spain
Farm of aloe vera plantation
Pass By: Sanctuaire Et Ermitage de Bonany de Petra, Puig de Bonany, Petra, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Inca Market, Main Road, Inca, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Central Sineu, l'Estació, Carrer de l'Estació, 9A, 07510 Sineu, Illes Balears, Spain
Pass By: Els Calderers, Sant Joan, Majorca Spain
Mallorcan finca of XVIII century
Pass By: Perlas Orquidea S.A., Ctra. Palma _ Manacor Km. 30, 07230 Montuiri, Majorca Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service from hotels in the North Area of Mallorca (from Puerto de Pollensa to Ca'n Picafort)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.