Authentic wine bar in the footsteps of Hemingway
Exploring the district of St Germain des Près where the American writer Hemingway wrote a good part of these books with other famous French writers. It is also the district of painters and the arts, music with Boris Vian with Jazz after the Second World War.
The authentic cellar bars, the intellectual cafes, emblematic "Le Flore" and "Les 2 Magots", the largest academies in the city, art galleries and bookstores, the student center par excellence with the Sorbonne.
A district of film celebrities and singers of which the private club "Castel" is a niche.
With the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Abbey, a must-see medieval site, this district is highly recommended for foreigners.
In the golden age of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, cellars, places of entertainment and meetings, occupied a more original place than cafes. The occupation of these cellars by artists in the post-war period
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- All traveler's expenses + drinks
- -Take a glass of wine in an authentic bar in the Hemingway district and lots of other famous people where you find a unique and very Parisian atmosphere, where the locals stay at the counter like the taverns of before to speak more easily in the typical alleys with its bohemian air and its emblematic restaurants of French gastronomy with an atmosphere of artists who have settled in the neighborhood for decades.
-Visit of St Germain Des Près church, a flagship point of French archeology, as well as the rouelles nearby.
The church which dates from the Middle Ages is also an essential site of this district with the bars of intellectuals: the café de Flore and Les 2 Magots which overlook the abbey where previously you found many great French writers such as Simone de Beauvoir and Cards.
-If the traveler wishes, he can dance in a typical cellar also of St Germain des Près to the sound of traditional French music whose essentials are, Edith Piaf and Claude François mixed with the 80s - 90s.
For my 5 * comments watch this link: https://www.airbnb.fr/experience-hosting/reviews/all
Departure Point :Mabillon, 75006 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.