Authentic Yangon Highlight Private Day Tour
-Short riding local circular train for introducing real local ways of life
-Studying trading local vibrant goods and fruits to Yangon by neighbors
-Your tour guide will bring you to the real Yangon of colonial era.
-Initiate with Buddhism Culture at Chauk Htat Gyi Reclining Buddha
-Refreshment with breezes by seeing reflex of Shwedagon Pagoda at Kandawgyi Garden
-Immerse with Details Buddhism Cultural and Shwedagon Pagoda
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Circular Train Tickets
- Trishaw Riding in Yangon
- Entrance Fees for Shwedagon & Sule
- English Speaking Local Stationed Tour Guide
- Purified Drinking Water & Towels
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Central Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Camera & Video Tax
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) 11222 Myanmar
Start your highlight Yangon sightseeing @09:00 AM. We will bring you to Yangon Railway Station and board your local Circular Train which operates from Central Railway Station to around town of Yangon by clockwise route. After 20 mins riding the train, you will disembark at Kyimyindein Station. Then taking local transportation Trishaw ride along the Strand Road to jetty. At this office rush hour, you will see daily life of real Yangonians with the vibrant hive of activities such as Students are going to school, Office Staffs and vendors are eating street food as breakfast, Buddhist Monks and Nuns are collecting alms bowl foods.
Stop At: Yangon Region, Yangon Region
Arrive to jetty and you will see Banana and Coconut markets along the river bank. Then straightly back to downtown area and walking around colonial style buildings. Explore to chaotic Indian and Chinese quarters, Synagogues, Mosques and Hindu temples. After visiting inside of Synagogues, proceed to Bogyoke Market known as Scott Market where you will have to see many jewellary and handicraft shops (closed on Monday and Gazette Holidays). Continue to Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha Image which is 230ft (70 m) long in the pose of rest, the head is lifted up by the right arm bent at the elbow. Stop for photo taking and refreshment at Kandawgyi (Royal) Lake and enjoy view the sunset from the Karaweik Hall, a 'hamsa bird shaped' floating barge over the lake towards Shwedagon.
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Evening heading to Shwedagon Pagoda, undeniably the country’s most stunning Buddhist structure, Myanmar’s Shwedagon Pagoda enchants all those who tread upon its dazzling 114-acre complex in the heart of Yangon. Transfer back to your hotel in Yangon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport Pick Up or Apartment ResidenceAirports
- Yangon International Airport, Yangon Airport Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.