Autumn day in the wilderness
Join us for this guided tour and see the forest transition! During this trip, you will walk through a national park and enjoy Finnish-style lunch over the campfire.
Experience the magic of autumn and the colours which now cover the forest; earthly hues of yellows, oranges, and reds. The forest becomes a familiar painting that you have seen but cannot remember from where. After the summer and its endless nights, twilight sets in and lights up the forest creating a magnificent playground for the photographer.
This tour starts from Helsinki and gives you an authentic nature experience in one of Finland's oldest national parks: Liesjärvi. A guide will lead you through the colorful forest and tell you about the nature and wildlife around you. Our tours are exclusive since our group size never exceeds 8 persons.
• Experience the forests colourful transition
• Amazing photographing opportunities
• Calm and cool autumn air
• Finnish-style lunch and coffee by the campfire
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Finnish-style campfire coffee, or as we call it "nokipannukahvi".
- Lunch - Finnish-style lunch over the campfire.
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - As we are sustainable company we don't provide plastic bottles for guests, but we highly recommend you to take your own water bottle with you.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma, Mannerheiminaukio 2, Helsinki 00100 Finland
This is the meeting point for this trip. It will be at the bus-stop in front of Kiasma (Museum of
Contemporary Art). The stop is about 65 steps from the museum entrance and approximately
500 meters from Helsinki Central Railway station.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Liesjarven Kansallispuisto, Korteniementie, Liesjarvi 31380 Finland
Once we have arrived in the national park, we will begin our hike through the forest using well-maintained trails. Our guide will tell you about the forest and the wildlife around you. Our groups are limited to 8 guests to ensure everyone receives personal instruction and the opportunity to have their questions answered by our guide.
As we make our way through the radiant forest to our lunch. While your guide starts the fire and begins cooking a traditional Finnish-style lunch and campfire coffee, there will be plenty of time to take photos, explore the beautiful surroundings, talk and enjoy the tranquillity of the Taiga forest.
After our lunch break, we will continue to explore the natural beauty of Liesjärvi while walking roughly one hour making our way back to the starting point. We will drop you off in central Helsinki feeling refreshed and fully charged from this wonderful nature experience.
On this day trip, we spend approximately 4.5 hours within the national park. With transportation, the total length of this nature tour is 7 hours.
Please bring a water bottle with you.
We provide a raincoat in case of rain.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Mannerheiminaukio 1, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.