Auvers sur Oise Private Half Day Trip Van Gogh's Tour
An private exclusive experience to discover Auvers sur Oise in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh:
> Private tour : Individual attention and quality time.
> Local professional guide : Experts and passionate story tellers.
> Pick up & Drop off included
> Skip-the-Line access.
> Guided visit of the village, the cemetery, the Ravoux's House, the Doctor Gachet's house and the famous chruch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour - Exclusive services
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation / hotels in Paris
- Licensed Professional Driver Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Skip the line Admissions
- Entry/Admission - Maison de van Gogh
- Entry/Admission - Maison du Docteur Gachet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auvers-sur-Oise, Auvers-sur-Oise, Val-d'Oise, Ile-de-France
Visit the village and the region of Auvers-sur-Oise. Follow in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh. discover an open-air museum: the wheat fields, the famous church, his gloomy bedroom int the Ravoux Inn, and the twin graves of the Van Gogh brothers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maison de van Gogh, 1 Place de la Mairie Place de la Mairie, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
Auberge Ravoux, located in the heart of the village of Auvers-sur-Oise, 30 kilometers from Paris was the last home of Vincent van Gogh ... who, in 37 years of life, had no less than 37 other addresses in Netherlands, Belgium, England and France. This site, classified as a historical monument, is today the only house where lived Van Gogh preserved in its original state. The soul of the painter still vibrates under the eaves of the Auberge Ravoux, and in House No. 5, the glory of Van Gogh gives way to an atmosphere of intimacy. A place of memory, Van Gogh's House is also a place of life: today as in 1890, the dining room welcomes guests from all over the world in the warm and authentic atmosphere of the artists' cafés of the past.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cimetiere Auvers su Oise, Auvers sur Oise Rien Sur La Voie Verte Paris Londres, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
The cemetery of the city welcomes the burial of the painter. You can pay a last tribute to an exceptional man. You can also discover the tomb of his brother Theo.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Maison du Docteur Gachet, 78 rue du Docteur Gachet, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
Dr. Gachet was a great friend of many impressionists and he took care of Van Gogh the last two months of his life in his house in Auvers-sur-Oise. A house that now houses a museum
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eglise Notre-Dame d'Auvers, 2 rue Daubigny, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
Vincent van Gogh spent only 70 days in Auvers sur Oise. This short stay was nevertheless extraordinarily prolific, since this picturesque site, its inhabitants and its surroundings inspired more than 70 works including the church of Saint Auvers sur Oise.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your accommodation in Paris. Hotel pickups begins approximately 15-30 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Specific demand, just let us know - we will do our best
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers available at each critical point. Protective mask provided to all guests and the team Limit physical interactions and safety distance Signing of the Caring Attitude Charter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.