Av. Alvear splendor and its Palaces Tour, español & english, AANBA Buenos Aires
This Tour is a architectural and splendor experience due to the extraordinary knowlege of our AANBA tour guide. The palaces we show in this tour really are the best, impressive!. Spanish and english tour. An Art Nouveau Palace souvenir is included
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Av. Alvear and its Palaces Tour (Fridays, 18 hs).
A tour along the sumptuous and exultant Buenos Aires of the beginning of the XX century. We will stroll down the Alvear Avenue, one of the most emblematic of the city, an area where we can see the last Buenos Aires palaces, which shows the wealth of a time of splendor. The French Embassy, Brazilian Embassy, Fernandez Anchorena Palace, Hume Palace, Casey Palace, Jockey Club, Duhau Palace. (It´s part of the “Buenos Aires Palaces Circuit” of AANBA). The tour includes a special Art Nouveau Palace Tour Souvenir!
You can see the video on YouTube.
In case of rain call AANBA 54 11 4943 7251
Departure Point :Posadas 1088, C1010 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.