Ava, Sagaing, Amarapura and Mingun Full-Day Tour From Mandalay By Private Car
Explore top sights around the Mandalay countryside with your own private guide and driver on this full-day tour. See stunning pagodas in Mingun village, view Buddhist monasteries and the Irawaddy River from Sagaing Hill, and take a horse-cart ride in Inwa (Ava), where you see historical monasteries. Watch the sunset at Amarapura on a tour that includes lunch, activities, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Mandalay at 8am and drive to Mingun, a rural vilage. You will visit the world's largest uncracked ringing bell, the largest brick base Pathodawgyi Pagoda and Myatheindan Pagoda with a distinctive architectural style modeled after the mythical Mount Meru. After exploring the sights in Mingun, we will drive back to Sagaing Hill where you can enjoy the panoramic view at the top of the hill cover with numerous pagodas and monasteries. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in Sagaing then continue to explore to Silversmiths, Myanmar traditional workshops. You will then leave for Inwa (also known as Ava), a former royal capital of Myanmar Kingdom located on the confluence of the Irrawaddy River and Myitnge River. After a 3 minute boat ride by crossing a small river you will ride a horse cart for the visit. You will be led to the Maha Aungmyabonsan Monastery, and the Nanmyint Tower before heading to Bargayar monastery. Finally you will continue to Amarapura, where you can explore the silk-weaving factories and U Bein (a wooden bridge), for a beautiful sunset. At around 6pm, you will be taken back to your hotel in Mandalay.
Departure Point :Hotel in Mandalay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.