Our time together begins outside the famous Glastonbury Abbey. From there, we will follow the old pilgrims path to the Scared Thorn tree of Joseph of Arimathea. Your journey then proceeds on a mysterious path along Faerie lanes, through the Jesus field and on to the Orchards of Avalon. This is where we ask permission to enter the sacred enclosure. Then we head to the very top of the Tor itself. On the summit, your guide tells the tale of Saints, Kings and the Faerie folk who dwell there.
At the top of the Tor you are left to sit in silence for a moment to embrace the healing energy of this holy place. After that we come together in a healing ceremony, connecting in circle to share our thoughts, to say what you felt or to just BE!
On our way down to the White Spring, the candle lit water-chapel beneath the Tor, I leave you at the the Chalice Well Gardens World heritage site.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to the location of the tour start is not included
- Entry/Admission - Chalice Well
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glastonbury Abbey, Abbey Gatehouse Magdalene Street, Glastonbury BA6 9EL England
We will meet at the gates of Glastonbury Abbey. From this location we will begin our journey...
Stop At: Glastonbury Tor, off Wellhouse Lane, Glastonbury England
As we stroll through the streets of Glastonbury, I share with you the early stories of the history and the land. Along the way, pointing out energetic markers that you should be aware of. We will explore the fairy lanes along the way.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: White Spring Well & Temple, Wellhouse Lane, Glastonbury BA6 8BL England
Perhaps you have brought a small container to capture some of beautiful and healing waters from the well? Or perhaps you are drawn to just splash your face with the blessings from the land...
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chalice Well, Wellhouse Lane, Glastonbury BA6 8BL England
This is where our tour will end, and the entrance to the Challice Well gardens. Here, you may choose to pay for entry and explore the history and healing of the enclosure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Magdalene Street, Magdalene St, Glastonbury BA6, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Chalice Well Trust, 85-89 Chilkwell St, Glastonbury BA6 8DD, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a Walking Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.