Avarua Historical Walking Tour
This tour is a unique experience, the only one of it's kind on the island. The tour guide is very passionate about the history of his beloved Rarotonga and the stories behind the buildings and historical sites are very surprising, interesting and unique as well.
It is a very simple but powerful way to meet locals and understand their culture and history.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Light refreshments of tropical fruit and juice included.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avarua District, Cook Islands
Our local tour guide will take you to our Palace of Justice, to the oldest church on the island, our only university and other historical buildings and places around downtown.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Trader Jacks, Ara Tapu, Avarua District, Cook Islands
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide your accommodation details while in Rarotonga
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.