Avignon Private Half-Day Tour from Marseille
Meet your guide at your hotel desk in central Marseille. Drive to Avignon, the ancient Pope city in the 14th century.
Experience a 5 hour tour of the Pope city and palace. Explore the historical center during 1 hour walking tour with your guide. Then visit the Pope palace on your own (1 hour) with a multi-lingual historypad.
Return to Marseille.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Pope palace (13€/pers)
- Lunch and drinks
- Meet your guide at your hotel desk in central Marseille. Drive to Avignon, the ancient Pope city in the 14th century. The papacy stayed there in the medieval time and build a fortified city and a fortress, the Pope palace. Avignon historical center is listed by Unesco as world park heritage. The center is an open air museum. Enjoy a walking guided tour of the medieval center with your guide to discover the main sites, Avignon Bridge, garden, church and cathedral (duration : 1 hour).
Then visit the Pope palace on your own, a multi-lingual tablet is provided for the visit. The 3D pictures offer an immersion in medieval time. Duration : 1 hourReturn to Marseille
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return point: Hotel in central Marseille
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.