Avocat Waterfall Tour & Beach Stop Package
Avocat Waterfall is absolutely beautiful. An easy hike along the river, which makes it accessible to even the non hiker, practically anyone. When you get there, you experience a powerful waterfall that cause an updraft of wind which blows your mind. A beautiful pool for swimming, shallow and deep sides.Hiking up rivers, climbing through uncharted rain forests where your leader follows only his knowledge of the forests. While walking you will see, experience and learn of the natural history of this magnificent rainforest. The walk ends at the seventy-foot waterfall, where swimming in the small pool at the base of the falls is our objective. Relax while getting a natural massage as you sit at the foot of the falls.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Bake n Shark Sandwich
- Entry/Admission - Avocat Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Maracas Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avocat Waterfall, Blanchisseuse Road, Blanchisseuse Trinidad
Enter the belly of the Rainforest and get ready to release any Negative Energy that surrounds you as this Tour to this rejuvenated waterfall takes hold of your oneness and spiritual side..
Many Yoga and Spiritual groups make this Trip for Healing.
You will experience a sense of being disoriented while going in or coming out of the trail but don't worry as it's the drastic amount of chlorophyll that fills the air from wild and romantic plants and fauna..Bath yourself in the pool that inhabits healing minerals..so lets make the Trip..This Tour is better experience as a group ..so get as many friends to join in....
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Maracas Beach, Port of Spain Trinidad
After the Waterfall we head to Maracas Beach for some Sun and relaxation...There you can try the Famous Bake n Shark Sandwich..(not included in Tour price )
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago, Dock Rd, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Roads are very Windy (road that curves a lot, and you may experience severe Car Sickness).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.