Avon Segway Tour
The original Social Distancing Tour Experience! Come explore amazing Avon, CO, with the only authorized Segway tour provider in the Vail Valley! Take in the sights and the beautiful scenery as you glide along effortlessly on a Segway Personal Transporter (PT). Training and helmets provided. Great photos and memories for a lifetime, fun for the whole family, ages 12 and up!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Helmets Provided
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Beaver Creek, Beaver Creek, Colorado
Enjoy captivating views of world-class Beaver Creek ski resort.
Pass By: Avon, Avon, Beaver Creek, Colorado
See the sights and attractions of Avon, an up-and-coming Colorado mountain town at the base of world-famous Beaver Creek resort.
Departure Point :351 Benchmark Rd, Avon, CO 81620, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No Drug or Alcohol Use Allowed Prior to Tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Mandatory hand washing and sanitizer upon arrival, Face covering masks required at all times, Segways and helmets sanitized between each use, 6 feet minimum separation between riders at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.