Award winning Blackness Castle, Three Bridges Cruise with Cream Tea
Blackness Castle, Three Bridges and Cream Tea Cruise - take in views of Blackness Castle, the ship that never sails and featured in Outlander. There are also views of Limekilns village, mentioned in Robert Louis Stevenson's Kidnapped. It was from Limekilns that David Balfour and Alan Breck were carried across the Forth in a rowing boat. You will also see the Three Bridges as you have never seen them before.
For your comfort relax onboard in the observation lounge or on the outside decks and listen to the guided commentary while you enjoy a drink from the bar. The Marine Wildlife, during your tour, you will find plenty of opportunities to see a wide variety of marine wildlife including seabirds, porpoises and seals.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Complimentary cream tea, scone, preserve & cream
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All snacks, additional tea/coffee,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blackness Castle, Blackness, Linlithgow EH49 7NH Scotland
This is an award winning cruise. As featured in Outlander and Outlaw King
Pass By: Limekilns, Limekilns, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
As featured in Robert Louis Stevenson's novel 'Kidnapped'
Pass By: Forth, Forth, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
This is an award winning 90 minute cruise on this UNESCO World Heritage site. Taking in views of the Three Bridges as you have never seen them before
Departure Point :Port Edgar Marina, Shore Rd, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9SQ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.