Awash National Park 2days 1night
In Awash National Travelers Experiance a game driving and close encounter to wildlife species, particularly with a special emphasis to the fascinating number of Beisa Oryx and it is home to 81 mammal species, 458 bird species, more than 43 reptile species and over 400 plant species.
There is a variety of major wildlife species that include the Beisa oryx, Soemmerring’s gazelle, Greater kudu, lesser kudu, Salt’s dikdik, Defassa waterbuck, Mountain reedbuck and Common bushbuck, Lion, Leopard, Striped hyena; Black backed jackal, Common jackal, Bat-eared fox, Serval cat, Caracal and warthog. The park is also known to support various primate species such as Guereza, Vervet monkey, Anubis baboon, Hamadryas baboon and the hybrid of Hamadryas and Anubis baboon. No endemic mammal is recorded.
There are also some bird species in the park like the Banded barbet, Golden-backed woodpecker, White-winged cliff-chat, Thick-billed raven, White-billed starling, Secretary bird, bustards and storks.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local and professional Guide fees
- Entrance fees
- Unlimited Bottle of water on Board
What's excluded :
- Photography cameras fees
- Alcoholic drink
Day 1: Bishoftu CreatorLakes Bird watching
Stop At: Bishoftu, Bishoftu, Oromiya Region
Awash National Park is located at the southern tip of the Afar Region, this park is 225 kilometers east of Addis Ababa. The south boundary of the park is formed by the Awash River which swings north soon after leaving the park and eventually disappears into the Afar (Danakil) region. The Park covers an area of 827 square kilometers, most of it lies at an altitude of 900 meters. In the middle of the park is the dormant volcano of Fantale, reaching a height of 2007 meters at its top. This two days private tour from Addis Ababa takes you to the Awash National Park to explore the wildlife resource of the Awash National Park mainly to see Beisa Oryx, Warthogs, Crocodiles, Kudus, Gazelles, Baboons and a number of lowland bird species.
Duration: 2 hours
• Dinner: Dinner at Awash falls Lodge Hotel
• Lunch: Unlimited Bottle of water and Typical Ethiopian Coffee
Accommodation included: Over Night stay at Awash falls Lodge
Day 2: Awash National National Park
Stop At: Awash National Park, Awash National Park, Afar Region
The beautiful falls of the Awash River. Overnight - At Awash Falls Lodge is the only accommodation facility in the park
the town of Awash which is 14 km away from the park.
Day 2: In the morning, have a game drive in park to visit Biesa Oryx, Lesser Kudu, Gazelles, Warthogs, and various low land birds. If you are lucky, you may spot crocodiles in the Awash River, and Black backed jackals. Then, head back to Addis with a lunch and Typical Ethiopian Coffee stop at the city of Nazareth.
Duration: 13 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pick up to our valued guests any Location in Addis AbebaAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- During the experience we provided all the safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.