Awesome Montserrat Private Tour up to 6 person
Montserrat is Catalunya’s pride, a very strange shaped mountain with a famous monastery that became Spain’s favorite pilgrim place. The home of the Black Madonna and a part of the famous Santiago de Compostela pilgrim route . The monastery situated almost on the peak provides us with a spectacular view and an incredible nature . The Benedictine monks produce some extraordinary liqueurs using local herbs and fruits and their cuisine is also a culinary delight. Don’t miss the opportunity to hear the most famous children choir “Escolania” and visit the very interesting museum of the monastery. We can optionally use the local Cog-railway to the peak of Montserrat mountain and also have some free time for hiking if you love nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The transportation In a new full Air Conditioned 8 seat Van Opel Vivaro , or a 6 seat KIA Carnival.
- The guiding.
- The liquor tasting.
- Complimentary water and cava.
- Complimentary maps of the region
What's excluded :
- Any snacks and beverages
- All kind of shopping
- Cog Railway optional
- Restaurant, food and beverages.
- Montserrat Museum entrance optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montserrat, 08691, Barcelona, Spain
After Hotel pick up we will be driving for little less than an hour to reach the Monastery on the Montserrat Mountain.You will be guided around to all historical sites filled with legends and beauty and we will end up in the Basilica to see the Black Madonna’s famous image. Then, we will taste the known Benedictine liqueur,optional and will have free time for all kind of activities. Riding the Cog railway, Hiking, visiting the Museum, shopping souvenirs, listen to the boys choir, having a Benedictine lunch or just enjoying the beauty of the mountain.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your Hotel’s lobby.End location: At your Hotel or wherever you want me to.Duration: 6 hoursMontserrat is a quite high mountain (of 4,055 ft) and the monastery situated almost at the top. In the wintertime sometimes in other seasons as well, due to fog or snow the access and the views could be affected
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide all travellers with pick up from their hotel. Please provide accurate information of where you are staying.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 25 euro – are good enough for a good meal and a drink per person Restaurants accept cc. Local souvenirs like homemade honey or liquor or cheeses will cost you aprox 15 more euros.Optional Cog railway and museum accept credit cards or 18 euros in cash per person.
- Kid Friendly: Yes.
- Friendly: Yes.
- You must be able to get in and out of a car.
- Only light wheelchairs.
- Maximum travelers: 7
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.