Ax throwing Amsterdam
The only ax throwing location in Amsterdam at a very nice location, namely the Bijlmerbajes prison!
per adult from
What's included :
- Ax throwing
- Guided experience
What's excluded :
At our unique location in the former Bijlmerbajes prison we are the first Urban Ax Throwing job in Amsterdam. Urban Ax Throwing stands for Ax throwing with hand axes. This is the newest and coolest trend that has come over from America. We have 6 covered outdoor courts available. Urban Ax Throwing is an activity that is fun for any occasion. Company outing, birthday, friends etc ..
We start with an introduction and then we play the different tournament games. The entire activity lasts 1 hour.
Departure Point :Bijlmerbajes Events, H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48, 1096 AN Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :12/16/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.