Axolotl Tour from CDMX
The axolotls are a unique, amazing and mystical species. During the tour you can meet them, touch them and feed them.
You will know each one of the stages of development of this fantastic species and you will be guided by a biologist specialized in axolotls.
You will be amazed by his incredible capacity for regeneration, his life so contradictory and beauty that it has been the inspiration of many writers and artists.
In the afternoon you will enjoy a walk through the center of Tepotzotlán, a beautiful magical town where you can visit the National Museum of the Viceroyalty and the temple of San Francisco Javier, one of the most representative works of the baroque style of Churrigueresque and Cultural Heritage of Humanity for the UNESCO.
You will also taste some Mexican snacks and sweets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - You will enjoy a delicious meal prepared with ingredients from the region.
- Guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Village of Tepotzotlan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Village of Tepotzotlan, Mexico
We will visit a space created for the conservation and reproduction of the amazing axolotls, endemic species of Mexico and also known as "water monster".
We will take a short walk to taste some snacks and learn about the magical town of Tepotzotlán and its crafts.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located in Reforma Avenue, Polanco, Zona Rosa and Zocalo.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.