Ayodhya Tour From Lucknow (Same Day)
Ayodhya is believed to be the birthplace of Lord Rama and the setting of the epic Ramayana. It is adjacent to Faizabad in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. This town is closely associated with Lord Rama. Ayodhya allegedly is 9,000 years old and was founded by Manu, the first man in the Vedas, and law-giver of the Hindus. Skanda Purana lists Ayodhya as one of the seven most sacred cities of India. It is the backdrop for much of Hindu scripture. On this full day excursion you will spend a day in Ayodhya visiting the most important religious sites.
• Ram Janam Bhoomi
• Mokshdayni Walk
• Boat ride on Saryu river
• Lunch at Kanak Bhawan Rasoi
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Pick up / drop off within Lucknow city center
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Motor-boat ride
- Vegetarian Lunch at Kanak Bhawan. ( Beverage Excluded)
- Tea & Refreshments as per program
- 02 bottles of mineral water.
- Entry/Admission - Shri Ram Janma Bhoomi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shri Ram Janma Bhoomi, On The Bank Of Saryu River, Ayodhya India
Early this morning you will be picked up from your hotel within Lucknow city center. Your drive from Lucknow to Ayodhya is about 100 miles taking approximately 2.5 hours.
Upon arrival we will visit Ram Janam Bhoomi. It is the name given to the site that many Hindus believe to be the birthplace of Rama, the 7th avatar of the Hindu deity Vishnu. Hanuman Gahri and Kanak Bhawan are important Hindu temples we visit before lunch is taken at the temple complex of Kanak Bhawan ( Beverage Excluded ).
After lunch we will reach Kanchan Bhawan the starting point of our Mokshdayani Walk. Strolling along the Saryu river we will reach Nageshwarnath temple. Here we board our boat to enjoy a short ride on the fast flowing river. Later we reach the ghat to witness the Aarti ceremony, a Hindu religious ritual of worship.
After conclusion of our tour return by private car to Lucknow and your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Lucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 02 Pax is required at the time of booking.
- Meals served here are strictly vegetarian meals
- Ayodhya is a religious town with a rich culture and provides a great experience but to enjoy it , you need to overlook many shortcomings at times in terms of infrastructure that often remains an issue in all ancient Indian towns.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.