"Azadan Valley Waterfall Hike (2800m) Full Eco Pension | Private & Safe
The light, the relief and the men. Everything contributes to making the High Atlas a huge and fabulous theater where the sets and scenes collide. Guaranteed twists and turns.
The first inhabitants of the Moroccan mountains were the Berbers. They in fact populate the whole of the Maghreb… and much more! they are found far to the east, in Libya and Egypt, to the south, in Mauritania, and even in the massifs of central Sahara.
Far from the Arab world of which they have only adopted Islam, the Berbers have developed and preserved until today their ancestral way of life and their language: Tamazight. Let’s explore this welcoming and warm people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camp tents and sleeping equipment and drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- 24/7 assistance
What's excluded :
- Personal sleeping bag or crampon
Day 1: Marrakech - Imlil: (1700 m)
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Transfer by Mini Bus A / C to Imlil (1700 M) Altitude after 1h30 to 2 Hours of road passing by Tahnaout Asni, Night at Hôtel les étoiles du Toubkal in DP
Accommodation included: Night. in 2 * Hotel or Similar
Day 2: Imlil - Id Issa - Azadan valley (2800m)
Stop At: Ouirgane, Ouirgane, Marrakech-Safi
The tour starts from Imlil around 8:00 am, following a small path that leads to the first Berber village Tizi-n-Mziq nestled more than 2600m above the sea. Just the time for a cup of tea , and we resume our hike.
After 2 hours: approximately 30 minutes of walking, we reach the waterfall of Amdi perched at almost 2700m. After, it will be time for lunch.
Once the lunch is taken, we will make a long and painful journey while changing course. Again, the show is grand.
After this trying day, we arrive at ID Issa where we can spend the first night. Dinner and accommodation on site in a Gite stage.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Night in a Gite (2800m).
Day 3: Azadan Vallée - Tassa Ouirgan - Marrakech: (2800m)
Stop At: Ouirgane, Ouirgane, Marrakech-Safi
Breakfast at 8:00, after we slowly start our day hike from Idissa to reach TIZIAN-N-TASA-OUIRGAGNE. There we can see Takharkhart parade.
We will have enough time to take enough pictures. From Takharkhart, we continue to make a long journey to access the Azadan Valley. A magnificent valley of Berber villages and wild trees.
It's lunch time in the Amassame Valley. After a small break, we continue our long journey to reach OuirganeTASA, Transfer by Mini Bus back to Marrakech.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
in case of emergency or Need info Please call 00 212 6 62 19 18 97Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • a clear evacuation action plan if there is a suspected / positive case • Training of all staff and regular internal and external communication of updated requirements • Improving sanitation and hygiene practices with clear signage where possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.