Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days
Exotics, tradition, unique culture and charm of antiquity, ancient monuments, delight at places and things seen and regret about the travel coming to an end - that is what awaits you during our tour of the South Caucasus! A connecting point between East and West, birthplace of ancient states, intersection of trade routes, a melting pot of different peoples and cultures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport picks up & drops off
- All excursions according itinerary
- Accommodation for 10 nights
- Lunch in Kazbegi
- Wine tasting in Kakheti
- Guide service in English language
- 3 nights in Yerevan: Ani Plaza hotel, similar
- 2 nights in Tbilisi: Citrus hotel, similar
- 2 nights in Kakheti: Savaneti hotel, similar
- 1 night in Sheki: Sheki Palace Hotel, similar
- 2 nights in Baku: Central Park Hotel, similar
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Travel insurance
- Friday: arrival in Tbilisi or Yerevan airport, transfer to a hotel in Yerevan; Check in after 15:00. Overnight in Yerevan.
Saturday: 12:00 - visit Mother Armenia monument. Visit the Matenadaran Institute of Ancient Manuscripts. Take a tour of Vernissage. Visit fruit market Shouka. Overnight in Yerevan. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 100 km.
Sunday: 09:00 - visit Khor Virap and Echmiadzin, attend the Holy Liturgy. Drive to the 1st century Garni Pagan Temple. Visit the 13th century cave monastery of Geghard. Overnight in Yerevan. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 250 km.
Monday: 09:00 - drive to Lake Sevan. Visit monastery of Sevanavank on Sevan peninsula. Continue to Dilijan. After border formalities, drive to Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 350 km.
Tuesday: 09:00 - driving towards the Caucasus Mountains, stop on the bank of the Zhinvali reservoir and visit Ananuri castle. Continuing to Gudauri ski resort, after Cross Pass arrive in Stephantsminda, we will enjoy view from Gergeti church, lunch in a local family. Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast, lunch. Distance: 350 km.
Wednesday: 09:00 - drive to fortified city of Signagi, visit convent of Bodbe. Continue to the tunnel winery and taste Kakhetian wines made according local traditions in Kvevri. Visit Gremi fortress and continue to Telavi, visit the old town. Overnight in Kakheti province. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 200 km.
Thursday: 09:00 - we will start with Telavi food market and continue to Alaverdi Cathedral. Next stop is in the Tsinandali estate - well known for its beauty, wine tasting and continue visiting Ikalto Academy and Shuamta monastery complex; drive to Tbilisi hotel via beautiful Gombori pass. Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 200 km.
Friday: 09:00 - cross the border, meet your Azeri guide and drive to Sheki. On the way, visit Albanian church dating back to the 1st century AD. Have a short sightseeing tour on arrival: visit Sheki medieval fortress, Sheki Khans Palace, handicrafts workshop and local bazaar. Overnight in Sheki. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 300 km.
Saturday: 09:00 - drive to Baku. On the way visit historical mosque Juma and mausoleum of Seven Domes – Yeddi Gumbez in Shamakhi town. visit the Shirvan Shah's family grave yard. Arrival in Baku. Evening tour 1 hour. Overnight in Baku. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 300 km.
Sunday: 09:00 - start with Gobustan National Park. Visit Petroglyphs Museum and explore petroglyphs dating back to 10000 BC. Continue to mud volcanoes in Gobustan Reserve. Gobustan is home to almost half of world’s mud volcanoes. Later drive to Ateshgah – temple of fire worshippers. Overnight in Baku. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 250 km.
Monday: transfer to Baku airport for departure.
Departure Point :Baku, Baku, Absheron Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- your arrival airport should be Tbilisi or Yerevan. Departure airport should be Baku.
- Subject to weather conditions during winter. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the alternative option
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Our drivers and guides are frequently tested, before meeting with the guests; - Guests will be seated with distancing during transportation, at the restaurants, or museum visits; - All vehicles are equipped with antiseptic dispensers, antiseptic entrance mats and will be sanitized regularly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.