Azores - Airport Transfer from Vila Franca do Campo Hotels (1-4 pax)
Private transfer from Accommodations at Vila Franca do Campo.
Price per vehicle, and capacity of 4 passengers
Professional driver in a comfortable vehicle (Minivan) with space for your luggage.
Your transfer to the airport will take approximately 25 Minutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- one-way private transfer
- hotel pick up
What's excluded :
- stops along the way
- Private Transfer from rom Accommodations at Vila Franca do Campo.
When you book this transfer, you have to provide the hour that you want to be picked up on the Hotel, this will be the time that we will be at your hotel, we recommed that you select time not less then 2 hours before the scheduled departure time of flight. After the booking please do not forget to inform us about your hotel.
On the transfer you will find the driver outside the Hotel or on the reception, he will check the voucher and direct you to your transport. Our waiting time is 10 minutes after the scheduled time.
The price is per vehicle and capacity of 4 passengers.
You will be taken to your destination by a professional driver in a comfortable vehicle with space for luggage.
Departure Point :9680 Vila Franca do Campo, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/13/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :João Paulo II Airport, 9500-749 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is mandatory for all the use of mask inside the vehicles, and in public areas, where more people circulate. If the traveler does not bring masks, can purchase a protection kit on the tour for an extra fee. All vehicles comply with safety standards and have the appropriate protective equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.