Azul Sensatori Jamaica Airport Transfers
Whether you're traveling alone or with your family we believe your trip should be as stress-free as possible. When you book with us, you can expect convenient service any time of the day.
We understand the importance of offering dependable airport private transportation, which is why we provide a variety of services from Montego Bay Airport to Negril.
per adult from
60 to 80 minutes
What's included :
- Pick-up/drop at your hotel in Negril
- Arrival and Departure Airport transport
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or car base on availability
- Transport by Private Vehicles
- one-way or round-trip private transfers
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Exclude all hotels outside of Negril
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Book a private airport transfer to Azul Sensatori Jamaica and enjoy the privacy it offers. Now you can relax in comfort of having your own vehicle to take you from and to the Montego Bay Airport.
If you want to save precious time and travel in comfort, this personal drop-off is your ideal choice. We guarantee that our drivers will always be there on time to for your pick up. Our drivers who comes with years of experience will take you to your Resort safely and on time. We have cars, 10-seater vans, 12-seater vans, 15-seater vans, 25-seater buses & 35-seater coaches.
Departure Point :1: Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
2: Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
3: Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Departure Time :Azul Sensatori Departure 8/24/2019 - 8/31/2027
Azul Sensatori Airport Pickups 8/24/2019 - 8/31/2027
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Roundtrip to Azul Sensatori 8/24/2019 - 8/31/2027
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.