Azul Sensatori Negril Jamaica - Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
With guaranteed comfort sit back and relax as you travel in comfort. We take pride in offering professional drivers that are trained and certified by the Jamaica Tourist Board. In addition all vehicles are licensed and insured by the requisite authorities. Our customer service agents are available 24/7 to answer all your queries and complete your reservation when needed.
per adult from
60 to 80 minutes
What's included :
- One-way or Round-trip private transfer
- Private Airport pick up and drop off for Negril Resorts
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or car base on availability
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a private transfers directly from your hotel lobby or Montego Bay Airport. When you schedule a airport transfer with us you are guaranteed to have a car or van ready to pick you up on time.
Dependability is absolutely important in airport private transportation, so when you get off of the plane you do not have to stand around waiting for a cab, we will have your drive waiting for you.
Now you can enjoy your trip while our professional drivers takes you safely to your destination in comfort.
Departure Point :1: Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
2: Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Departure Time :One Way Arrival Transfer 8/10/2019 - 1/12/2022
Departure Airport Transfers 11/13/2020 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Round Trip Transfers 11/13/2020 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.