BA 101: Full day private tour by car
Explore the history, quirks, passions and flavors of Buenos Aires in a full day tour with savvy local mavens.
Dive deep into the experience of the porteños, discovering the history of the city and how it influenced the modern-day locals: from slang, to food, to graffiti, to body gesturing.
Visit the main highlights -Plaza de Mayo, La Boca, San Telmo, Recoleta and more- with experienced and fully bilingual local guides and a professional driver.
Our tours are designed to give you plenty of time at each location so you can take pictures, walk around and most importantly: learn the history beyond the postcard and gain a deep understanding about Argentine culture.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation with driver
- Bottled water and a special treat
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not included and is to be paid by the customer.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Explore the colonial downtown of Buenos Aires, Plaza de Mayo. Discover the history of BA since its inception by the Spaniards. See the colonial city hall Cabildo, the Cathedral of Buenos Aires and the presidential palace Casa Rosada.
Discover the contemporary political history of Argentina: Peronism, the Mothers of May square and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
San Telmo is a quaint, cobblestoned area packed with amazing architecture, antiquity shops and great food. Walk through the centennial San Telmo Market, see Plaza Dorrego and the San Telmo Church.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Boca, La Boca, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Discover the most important port of Argentina's history, the port through which millions of European immigrants entered transforming Buenos Aires for ever.
Enjoy this colorful area as you walk through Caminito, explore the immigrants' tenements, see the Boca Juniors Stadium and discover the origin of the passions and quirks of porteños, the people from Buenos Aires.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Retiro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Meet "The Paris of South America" as you stroll through leafy parks exploring 60-room french manors and the stories of love and revenge of the political class who lived here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit Recoleta, an upscale neighborhood home to the Recoleta Cemetery: a maze of unbelievable mausoleums in every possible architectural style. This is the last resting place of the socialites -and wannabe socialites- of Argentina's golden era, and the last resting place of Evita Perón.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Glossy, high rise neighborhood of Buenos Aires featuring the Woman's Bridge
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Obelisco de Buenos Aires, Avenida 9 de Julio s/n Plaza de la Republica, Buenos Aires C1073ABA Argentina
The most iconic landmark of Buenos Aires
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
The best sounding opera house in the world is a statement to the power and culture of Buenos Aires.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/17/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available upon request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides, drivers and passengers are required to use face masks while inside vehicles. We are teamed up with local physicians to develop the highest standards of care and safety in regards to the latest information available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.