Babinda Half Day or Full Day Self-Guided Kayaking Experience
Kayaking in Babinda provides a unique experience floating down Babinda creek at the foot hill of Queensland's two highest mountains. The journey can be split into half day, up to 4 hours or full day, up to 8 hours, relaxing, swimming and enjoying a picnic on a sandy beach. The wild life swim, fly or hop by as you enjoy the beautiful relaxing experience taking in World Heritage Rain forest and farming lands. This is an activity for all ages, a few smaller rapids for the adventurous ones, and peace and relaxation all in one as you float down the crystal clear waters of this creek. The price is kept to a minimum to attract every person to encounter this experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle to the starting point
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Mask and Snorkel (available for hire)
- Babinda Kayaking is a self drive, self guided tour on the Babinda Creek.
Start time for a half day tour is 8 am finishing at around 12pm or 1:30pm finishing at around 5:30pm.
The full day trip starts at an arranged time and finishing by 5:30pm
Starting point is 330 Stager Road, Babinda and floating down a 9 km section of creek to a free camp area in Babinda. On arrival at the finish point you will be collected and driven back to your car.
Along the way you will have time to stop, swim and have a picnic on any of the sandy beaches just to add to that relaxing experience, meals are not provided so feel free to bring along something to picnic on.
Masks and Snorkels are available for hire to enjoy the under water world of fish, eels, turtles and even that elusive platypus.
As this is a self guided tour, you decide when and where to stop and for how long just as long as you are at the finish point by the alocated time.
Departure Point :Cairns, Cairns, Cairns Region, Queensland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.