Bacalar Eco Boat Tour and Visit to Cenotes
Sail with people who share your passion for adventure! You will explore fascinating places along the lagoon of the 7 colors. Our small groups guarantee you excellent attention and service from our crew.
When you return to the port you can enjoy the beach club facilities or take a kayak to continue enjoying this incredible destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Selection of seasonal fruit
- Natural fruit drinks
What's excluded :
- Ground transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy the tranquility and comfort offered by our boats with ecological engines. You will reach the places with more history and natural beauty to enjoy the warm crystal clear waters of Bacalar.
During the tour you will visit the oldest organisms barrier on the planet: the Stromatolites.
Enjoy a delicious selection of seasonal fruit and natural drinks during the tour.
Stop At: Cenote de la Bruja, Bacalar Mexico
You will go down to swim in select locations such as the Island of the Birds, the famous Pirates Channel and you will enter the Cenote de la Bruja.
Departure Point :Costera 67, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.