BACALAR LAGOON BOAT TOUR - Drinks & Snacks Included
Discover the beauty of the Bacalar Lagoon in Mexico on a sightseeing boat tour. The tour includes a professional bilingual guide (spanish and english), snacks, beverages and snorkeling equipment.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- One hour at Bacalove Beach Club (use of sun beds, hammocks, bathrooms, swings in the lagoon)
What's excluded :
- This tour does not include transportation to the departure point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal de los Piratas, 77930 Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
The first spot to explore is the Pirate Channel, as you’ll be explained, pirates used to enter Bacalar by using this channel to steal local precious wood. This spot is not deep and is ideal for swimming in the fresh water of Bacalar, you’ll also have a beautiful view of the different shades of blue of the Lagoon and it’s the perfect place for you to enjoy a skin exfoliation rub using the mineralized mud of the lagoon!
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Casa del Cenote Negro, Costera, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
The second point to enjoy will be “Black Cenote” which is an open sky cenote and also the deepest point of the lagoon.
Pass By: Bird Island "Bird Sanctuary" Bacalar, Laguna de Bacalar, interior, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
We will pass by the local birds sanctuary known as Isla de las aves, here you will be able to see different bird species like American Seagull, Snail Kite, Roseate Spoonbill, etc.
Stop At: Cenote Cocalitos, Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Our next stop is “Cenote Cocalitos”, home of stromatolites, that are known as living stones and are considered the oldest form of life in the planet.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Esmeralda, Quintana Roo, Mexico
The last place to visit in the Bacalar Lagoon is “Cenote Esmeralda”, where you’ll be amazed by the different shades of blue and understand why the Bacalar Lagoon is frequently referred as the 7 colors lagoon. Here also is our final spot to swim.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Bacalove Beach club out and About, Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.