Bacalar Tour ¡¡¡
In this journey to Bacalar you'll get to know iconic places from this magic town, such as The 7 colors lagoon ,The pirates channel It is an artificial site that connects the northern Mayans to the Mayans of Central America.
Also, you will visit two cenotes where you can swim in its crystalline and refreshing water. Another places that you will visit are the bird island and the Fort San Felipe in the town.
Bacalar is a small town south of Tulum about thirty minutes from Chetumal the Capital of Quintana Roo, the magical small town sure to keep its vivid vegetation by reserving its captivating jungles inhabited by creatures such as Howling monkeys, Tapirs and jaguars, a great location to snap some pictures of rare wild creatures. we will start the tour by picking you up at your hotel and stopping for breakfast in a pleasant small town called Felipe Carrillo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation
- 2 hour boat ride in Bacalar
- Visit Fuerte de San Felipe
- Visit to the Lagoon of seven colours
- Free time in Bacalar park
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bacalar
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Bacalar a beautiful Magic Town that stands out for the beauty of its natural attractions, it is the perfect place for lovers of nature, it has all the tranquility and you will relax in the lagoon as well as being full of history, you will know the heritage and culture
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
Knowing this fortress and its history goes back to the times of pirates, (all the pirates loved the Caribbean Sea) an exciting journey through history especially for those who really appreciate the history of pirates and colonization. The fort of San Felipe is the center of the magical town of Bacalar, from there you can see the beautiful Bacalar lagoon that reaches 63 km there is excellent to take some beautiful photos, and you will have free time to walk through the downtown.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Bacalar, Bacalar Mexico
The Bacalar lagoon, you will know Xul Ha lagoon has connected to Bacalar, different shades of blue can be distinguished among its waters, due to the different depths of it, within the lagoon, there are three different cenotes, whose waters overflowed and constituting a single lagoon, its shape is narrow and long, being 34.1 miles long and only 2.1 miles at its widest point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.