Bacalar Tour - Departure From Cancun
Bacalar is an almost magical place with beautiful landscapes and places to relax if you want to run away from de city. Enjoy a tour sailing through Bacalar discovering incredible places. You also will have free time in Bcalar for walk aroun or rent a bike.
In this tour we will discover the reason of the name of the Lagoon of the Seven Colors, this extraordinary body of water is 42 kilometers long and it's filled with various Cenotes and watermarks.
Also, you will visit two cenotes where you can swim in its crystalline and refreshing water. Another places that you will visit are the bird island and the Fort San Felipe in the town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel in a boat through Bacalar
- Sulfer Bath (Exfoliation)
- Breakfast amd Food in the restaurant
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Visit the Fort San Felipe and Bacalar lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
What's excluded :
- Other expenses
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Bacalar a beautiful Magic Town that stands out for the beauty of its natural attractions, it is the perfect place for lovers of nature, it has all the tranquility and you will relax in the lagoon as well as being full of history, you will know the heritage and culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
Knowing this fortress and its history goes back to the times of pirates, (all the pirates loved the Caribbean Sea) an exciting journey through history especially for those who really appreciate the history of pirates and colonization. The fort of San Felipe is the center of the magical town of Bacalar, from there you can see the beautiful Bacalar lagoon that reaches 63 km there is excellent to take some beautiful photos, and you will have free time to walk through the downtown.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xul-Ha, Xul-Ha, Yucatan Peninsula
The Bacalar lagoon, you will know Xul Ha lagoon has connected to Bacalar, different shades of blue can be distinguished among its waters, due to the different depths of it, within the lagoon, there are three different cenotes, whose waters overflowed and constituting a single lagoon, its shape is narrow and long, being 34.1 miles long and only 2.1 miles at its widest point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.